Shite day today

Josh.Langford

Visit site
Forgot to say the company that did the antifoul also made a crap job it looks like a wave painted it on.
Hi, I’m Josh, owner at Zenith Marine. Really sorry to hear you’re not happy with the antifoul job. If you would like to give me a call on 07841366394 (anytime) we can discuss to get this amended in various ways or alternatively if you’re in the south west for your next lift we will rectify and do another application with no charge. Happy to chat at any time and resolve anything.
Thanks, Josh

Seastoke

Visit site
Hi, I’m Josh, owner at Zenith Marine. Really sorry to hear you’re not happy with the antifoul job. If you would like to give me a call on 07841366394 (anytime) we can discuss to get this amended in various ways or alternatively if you’re in the south west for your next lift we will rectify and do another application with no charge. Happy to chat at any time and resolve anything.
Thanks, Josh
Hi josh thank you for your open reply , I will call you on Monday I feel it is better to talk in private, if we can get it sorted this would be a very positive showing for the way you run your company . Thanks again SS.

Josh.Langford

Visit site
Hi josh thank you for your open reply , I will call you on Monday I feel it is better to talk in private, if we can get it sorted this would be a very positive showing for the way you run your company . Thanks again SS.
Sounds good, let’s chat Monday and we will get this all sorted. Have a good weekend.
Josh