Scuttlebutt Solent to Poole Cruise - Spring 2013

lustyd

Visit site
I believe we'll have an official YM photographer with us in Lymington on Saturday morning. I'm glad I shaved now.

Lol doesn't worry me, I can't imagine a Vivacity getting into the posh mag. If PBO turn up let me know :D

BlueSkyNick

Visit site
Don't change your plans because of me, I'll see you all in the morning for the leg over to Lym. Any rough idea when that could be? A bit later by the sounds of it if Russ is off shopping! Will contact you in the morning either way :D

Russ as you have taken the deposits are you co-ordinating our arrival at Berthon, or shall we call individually and say we are from the YBW rally as I believe someone may have arranged a group deal. Just wondered if it would be a good idea to contact them now so we know where to go or is it best left until that morning!

Russ you have my mobile number 07974 286270 recorded for Chubby's details also , excellent I'll send you my next phone bill Chubby :D.

Fear not, I will be here on the end of Channel 80, or telephone 01590 647405. I already have a plan for who goes where but it will probably change. eg Newman has dropped out, and we have to allow for 'unforeseen circumstances' in the marina.

Ru88ell

Visit site
See my blog and follow Zephyr. Also some pics going up on Facebook page referred to in earlier post. Lovely out here.

Chrissie

Visit site
I am approaching old castle point and hopeing the new way into cowes is fairly obvious, where are you guys? Im coming in starboard to ready,

jac

Visit site

Ru88ell

Visit site
Impressed at Zephyrs ability to take a cross country route.!
On the assumption that ru88ell stayed float it goes to show that electronic aids should be treated with a pinch of salt.

It's not an aid I use for navigation; it's just so my family can see where I am, and does rely on me a) starting it, and b) keeping the phone charged. ;)

jac

Visit site
It's not an aid I use for navigation; it's just so my family can see where I am, and does rely on me a) starting it, and b) keeping the phone charged. ;)

So what do you use. Didn't know that you could get phone based AIS. I assume it's not true AIS but more like the FindmyIphone app sending regular updates to the site?