Scuttlebutt Solent to Poole Cruise - Spring 2013

ronmarson

Visit site
As 'Seajet is not coming can I dispense with the smoke canister I mounted on my back stays, as I don't suppose we will be doing ' Smoke on, GO ' now as we pass the Royal Yacht Squadron in Diamond 9 formation....
Capt.RoN

Seajet

Visit site
Oh go on; actually I rather fancied a cannon...might be there yet, but sadly not in my boat, just crewing if I feel up to it.

Next year will be different, as I said in 2012.

Andy

Ru88ell

Visit site
For added pleasure/pain [delete as appropriate] we could have the Seajet relay. Get Seajet to Poole and back in as many boats as possible. I could take from Northney to Cowes on the Thursday. LustyD could take to Lymington, etc, etc. :)

Seajet

Visit site
I get so fed up with this, I've been treated as an object of desire then casually discarded so often...all people want me for is my hand bearing compass, it's degrading I tell you

lustyd

Visit site
Cocky now there isn't an Anderson coming to run rings around you, I might have to launch her after all !

Like any of us believe there even is such a thing as an Anderson 22! I think you've made it up and created a whole website to back up your fantasy of a fast and roomy little boat :D

Fantasie 19

Visit site
NX1-8.jpg

Always liked that photo... :D

Seajet

Visit site
Fantasie 19,

how come you can post it ?! To be perfectly honest Duncan had crash-tacked her for Rick Buettners' camera and she was stalled, if you look at the main leech telltales, the photo wasn't published but looks good at a glance...

lustyD, ?

Last edited:

prv

Visit site
how come you can post it ?!

More to the point, how come you can't?

The only thing that's changed in this area is that you stupidly can't make words or pictures into a link. If you don't want it to be a thumbnail linking to a bigger version elsewhere, posting a picture works just as it always has.

Pete

Seajet

Visit site
Pete,

I've tried everything I can think of, used to be able to post pics easily but not now; photobucket won't work, and trying the direct load system either says I have overloaded it ( file size is normal ) or just refuses.

Andy