RTIR

Talulah

Visit site
I still see some boats with last years sponsorship stickers still stuck on the bow.
Just over 1427 entrants so far so would appear to be down on previous years. I suspect the weather has something to do with that!
Hit F8 at one point this weekend.

farmerdan79

Visit site
Last year the SI came out with about 2 weeks to go. - I looked online this morning and they have published most of the ratings/class distribution now...

bedouin

Visit site
They've moved the weekend - at least 2 weeks earlier than usual. I was thinking of entering then discovered the change - means I can't do it this year

BlueSkyNick

Visit site
Still open for entries, so they wont send out the SI's until after they close for business - or somebody pays the trebled price.

BOLLOX !! I just checked the dates, and realise I missed Saturday's cut off - so I wont be entering my own boat. Probably just as well after last year !

(Anybody looking for crew ?)

Last edited:

bedouin

Visit site
Still open for entries, so they wont send out the SI's until after they close for business - or somebody pays the trebled price.

BOLLOX !! I just checked the dates, and realise I missed Saturday's cut off - so I wont be entering my own boat. Probably just as well after last year !

(Anybody looking for crew ?)

Yep - got caught out like that too. I can never remember it being this early (and in recent years they've made the price hike earlier too)