Right SALISBURY next!

madman

N/A
Visit site
I'm sure the residents of Harare would be delighted to see a liberating force .. shall we go for it?

<hr width=100% size=1>

snowleopard

Visit site
form an orderly queue..

i beieve pyongyang, damascus, tehran and tripoli are ahead of you. and i'm not sure about paris, moscow and berlin.

<hr width=100% size=1>

davidhand

Visit site
Let's get this straight, don't want to bomb the wrong place. Salisbury used to be in Rhodesia then they moved it to Wiltshire when Rhodesia became Zimbabwe.

<hr width=100% size=1>

Twister_Ken

'ang on a mo, I'll just take some bearings
Visit site
Methinks young madman knows perfectly where Salisbury is - he's just looking for an excuse not to go work.

"Sorry sir, cruise missile took out Salisbury station, couldn't get up to Waterloo."

<hr width=100% size=1><P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by Twister_Ken on 10/04/2003 00:42 (server time).</FONT></P>

Jeremy_W

Visit site
A touch of Perrin

"Sorry sir, cruise missile took out Salisbury station, couldn't get up to Waterloo." <HR> I thought Connex and Virgin were delaying trains just fine without surreal excuses!

<hr width=100% size=1>

vyv_cox

coxeng.co.uk
Re: form an orderly queue..

Just leave Damascus out of it. It's a super place, utterly safe with very pleasant people. Can't say much about their politicians but they don't seem to do much harm to anybody.

<hr width=100% size=1>

snowleopard

Visit site

i'm sure you're correct. i have always found the ordinary citizens of arab countries to be very friendly and welcoming. the point i was making was that the hawks in dubya's government are keen to hit a few more targets after iraq but harare doesn't figure in their list!

<hr width=100% size=1>

madman

N/A
Visit site
b.but

I'm running scared .. knowing the wealth and depth of US foreign policy geographical knowledge and historical awareness, I feel Wiltshire will be a prime target, there's also a Palestine there, and Wiltshire does have access to the oil resource of the Kimmeridge basin.

<hr width=100% size=1>

madman

N/A
Visit site
Wessex stinx

B.b.b.but there are weapons of mass destruction througout Wiltshire including biological and chemical agents at Porton Down, where they have killed a number of there own citizens with them, pretending to cure them of the common cold ...

shhhake ..

<hr width=100% size=1>

Twister_Ken

'ang on a mo, I'll just take some bearings
Visit site
Re: Wessex stinx

Not to mention some very dodgy things flying around Boscombe Down.

And then there were the original inhabitants of Stonehenge, who just disappeared one night, leaving only their goalposts to show that they once had a Premiership rockball team. Archeological evidence suggests they were led by a female called Anne Thracks.

Bergman

Visit site

He can't

Apparently cruise missiles dont work in southern hemisphere

Dunno why

<hr width=100% size=1>

jimi

Visit site
Good news for Oz!

.. cos apparently GWB and TB are both fundamentalist christians and wish to correct the misconception of evolution, and as such were about to take out Darwin!

<hr width=100% size=1>

Bergman

Visit site
Re: Spelling error

For "christians" read "charlatans"

Or possibly "cretins"

Doubt GWB has heard of either Darwin

<hr width=100% size=1>

jimi

Visit site
Yeovil assailed!

Apparently Yeovil has just been invaded and ransacked by US special forces but they've only found a couple of hatchets instead of the axes they were looking for!

<hr width=100% size=1>

paulineb

Visit site
Well i certainly think someone should storm Salisbury zoo and free those poor ostriches

<hr width=100% size=1>Pxx

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.paulinebeddoes.co.uk/php-cgi/gallery>The Perils of Pauline in Pics</A>