Photo Opportunity!

richymfc

Visit site
Hello there!
I am a photographer based in the North East, looking for an opportunity to shoot a fashion shoot aboard a fine vessel. Recently shot on a canal boat and looking to go on one step further and shoot on something larger, whether that be a yacht, or a motorboat etc.
Looking to shoot in the next 2 weeks, preferably somewhere in the North East if possible! I would be hugely greatful and would quite happily trade for photo's or any other negotiation!

Here is a link to my portfolio! (First 3 images are from the canal boat)

http://www.richyleeson.com

I look forward to hearing from you!

Richy

Lakesailor

Visit site
Some nice shots on there Richy.
I'd be a bit more choosy on the models. (I know, beggars can't be choosers)

I'd check for typos as well.
I also take influence from current, and past photographers, amature's and professionals. I have my favourite styles and aesthetics, and blend them together to form my own personal style.

Good Luck

BruceDanforth

Visit site
Hello there!
I am a photographer based in the North East, looking for an opportunity to shoot a fashion shoot aboard a fine vessel. Recently shot on a canal boat and looking to go on one step further and shoot on something larger, whether that be a yacht, or a motorboat etc.
Looking to shoot in the next 2 weeks, preferably somewhere in the North East if possible! I would be hugely greatful and would quite happily trade for photo's or any other negotiation!

Here is a link to my portfolio! (First 3 images are from the canal boat)

http://www.richyleeson.com

I look forward to hearing from you!

Richy

I'm more than happy for them to drape over my Hurley22. Let me know when they are coming and I'll clean off the worst of the starling ****.

I'm on the Tyne.

Last edited:

richymfc

Visit site
I'm more than happy for them to drape over my Hurley22. Let me know when they are coming and I'll clean off the worst of the starling ****.

I'm on the Tyne.

Hey Ed, would be shooting within the next two weeks, would be great if you could help out!

Give me an email! mail@richyleeson.com

Cheers

Richy

Lakesailor

Visit site
Crikey Lakesailor - I think they're all gorgeous! Perhaps I'll call into Specsavers on the way home tonight! :confused:

Richard
I think that there are some crackers there. One I thought didn't come up to snuff, but being a gentleman and sympathetic person like what I am I didn't want to single anyone out as, who knows? It could be Richy's bit of stuff.

Seajet

Visit site
Crikey Lakesailor - I think they're all gorgeous! :confused:

Richard

1292772447-24605100.jpg

Each to their own...

Seajet

Visit site
Lakesailor,

the young lady may not be Elle Mcpherson, but I wouldn't climb over her to get to you !

Richymfc, I agree it's a good shot; as a techie photographer I'm hopeless with people, things like aircraft, boats etc are more my thing.

Last edited:

Seajet

Visit site
I suspect a boat well over 30' in a marina would probably be what you're looking for; that gives a 'glamorous' setting, possibly a choice of boats, and perhaps most importantly the chance for you to walk around outside the boat and shoot from various angles & ranges.

I don't know the area, so if no-one here has any suggestions ( hopefully they will ) that would be the sort of thing to look up.

Beware the marina company will almost certainly want a fee, and if they're not used to this sort of thing they'll just pluck a figure out of thin air which may or may not be reasonable...