Photo Opportunity!

Lakesailor

Visit site
Lakesailor,
the young lady may not be Elle Mcpherson, but I wouldn't climb over her to get to you !
There is a difference between lusting after a girl and choosing a model with qualities that come over in a shot. Some very attractive women don't photograph that well and some rather miss-able ones are actually a delight to photograph.

Sometimes you can shoot someone and not be that thrilled but when you see the shots realise you were wrong. Other times you realise how right you were.

If you are judging them on a shaggability basis you may be in the wrong job. :D

Getting back to Richy's dilemma, if he can make his way over to the Lakes I'm sure there are lots of people with very nice cruisers who would be willing to accommodate his needs.
Trouble is they usually want to stand around and make crass comments which annoy the hell out of the model.

Last edited:

richymfc

Visit site
Very right Lakesailor, i would be prepared to travel to the lake district, although a marina, or somewhere else in the North East would be better if possible, but either way i am prepared to travel!

BruceDanforth

Visit site
I'll send you over details of where the boat is moored via email so just turn up and take your pics if it is useful. I'll be taking her up to the Farnes over Easter. You'll need to visit the office to gain access so I'll let them know to expect you. There are some very nice boats and the office might introduce you to the owners. Just leave things as you find them and no pointy heels on the fibreglass. She's a very small scruffy boat but it might inspire others to offer something.

richymfc

Visit site
Help still needed! Flexible with location, whether that be the lake district etc, lake district would be great if there is anybody available to help there?

Richy

Visit site
I'll send you over details of where the boat is moored via email so just turn up and take your pics if it is useful. I'll be taking her up to the Farnes over Easter. You'll need to visit the office to gain access so I'll let them know to expect you. There are some very nice boats and the office might introduce you to the owners. Just leave things as you find them and no pointy heels on the fibreglass. She's a very small scruffy boat but it might inspire others to offer something.

Mines about the same lenght but I might be able to squeeze about a 150 in ;)