Orca attack

nortada

Visit site
Interesting. Just hope the Iberian orcas have read this article. Until 2018 they didn’t attack sailing boats. Habits change.
There's about 14 murders a day in UK, the multi millions it cost to police doesn't stop them, when the catch the perp they dont kill them, so why kill Orcas? Just lock them up and give them a telly to watch with 3 good meals a day.
Wasn’t aware, I ever suggested killing orcas so why attach your rather ludicrous comments to my post❓

sailaboutvic

Visit site
Just posted on the Med forum .

Just lost both lower sections of our rudders on a robust aluminium expedition 72’ yacht last night just off Moroccan side of Gib straits
Second yacht attacked this eve.”

Beneteau381

Visit site
Just posted on the Med forum .

Just lost both lower sections of our rudders on a robust aluminium expedition 72’ yacht last night just off Moroccan side of Gib straits
Second yacht attacked this eve.”
link? I think that that was the one that left albufeira a week or so ago

Zing

Visit site

steve yates

Visit site
There's about 14 murders a day in UK, the multi millions it cost to police doesn't stop them, when the catch the perp they dont kill them, so why kill Orcas? Just lock them up and give them a telly to watch with 3 good meals a day.
Actually there is only 2 murders every 24hrs in the uk, but otherwise a valid point.