Novices

billskip

Visit site
Re: Novices.byron

byron good one .some of us dont have a lot of confidence with forums and the computer..but would try to be there to help anyone in difficulties when at sea......Enough..lets get back in the ring......

BarryH

Visit site
Re: Response to recent novice issues

I agree with points 1&2, I think point 3 is valid, maybe you should have a health warning here. Point 4 raises a question, and maybe it could work to your advantage with links to other sites for tuition/training organisations, it could bring revenue from advertising. Alternativily suggested reading and then link to YBW. COM where they can purchase said books. Its just a thought!

Scubadoo

Visit site
Re: Response to recent novice issues

I've been using this forum since 1998, I think in general the forum users are very friendly and helpful. It's good to see users meeting up to help each other with their boats etc, and I have learned a lot. However I do remember once getting a hard time from one of the regulars and it's best to ignore it.

I also remember when a few years ago that you would only see a couple of post a day, now I can't keep up. I check most evenings and find hundreds of new posts, prehaps we should reduce the jokes a little, just seems overun lately with them.

RM.