New build Sanlorenzo SL96A 2024

Bouba

Visit site
I for one wouldn't mind a sequel on how the boat is now being enjoyed.
Give me a thread like that rather than one on a seacock replacement any day of the week, and twice on Sunday...! 😇
Mapis, even I would prefer cruising the Med in luxury on JFM’s superyacht rather than sweating away in the hull of my boat

MapisM

Visit site
Mapis, even I would prefer cruising the Med in luxury on JFM’s superyacht rather than sweating away in the hull of my boat
Very frankly speaking, I don't mind at all if you sweat away in your boat.
It's just trying to give my 2c to someone asking for suggestion and be dismissed with no reason, that I find slightly annoying - though I didn't lose a second of sleep on that, I hasten to add.
Anyhow, as I understand you are happy with what you did, and it's your boat, so who am I (as well as several others) to argue? 🤐

Bouba

Visit site
Very frankly speaking, I don't mind at all if you sweat away in your boat.
It's just trying to give my 2c to someone asking for suggestion and be dismissed with no reason, that I find slightly annoying - though I didn't lose a second of sleep on that, I hasten to add.
Anyhow, as I understand you are happy with what you did, and it's your boat, so who am I (as well as several others) to argue? 🤐
I’m sorry you feel that way as I have always respected your knowledge...I just felt that people were going off on a tangent....anyhow this is JFM’s thread about his fabulous SL and I don’t want it to be about my little boat

Parabolica

Visit site
I have just viewed the pics of your finished boat on page 51 John. It is simply beautiful throughout. Well done and thank you for sharing it all.

One question though, your pictures show a Williams tender but if i recall correctly, you had ordered and specified a RibEye. Have a got that wrong ?

rafiki_

Visit site
I have just viewed the pics of your finished boat on page 51 John. It is simply beautiful throughout. Well done and thank you for sharing it all.

One question though, your pictures show a Williams tender but if i recall correctly, you had ordered and specified a RibEye. Have a got that wrong ?
JFM has a RibEye chase boat. The tender for Match is the Williams I believe.