New build Sanlorenzo SL96A 2024

jfm

Visit site
Just a question ,what are your fender covers made from. Also thank you your delivery on the forum , you post with knowledge and passion if it’s a 19ft cuddly or a vessel like yours .
In the pics above those are just the plastic bags the fenders came in, to keep them clean. The socks will be in the usual grey towelling material with a burnt orange logo, but I haven't seen them yet.
fender-socks.png

henryf

www.911virgin.com
Great photos.

Having had the grand tour in Düsseldorf I can almost imagine being on board. Everything seems to flow well and be cohesive. It will be an interesting journey as you start to enjoy using her and fine tuning routines and so on. Whilst you will have planned to the n'th degree there's nothing that quite beats hands on action. I'm hoping you find yourself pleasantly surprised in areas you may not have been expecting. Fingers crossed life isn't too much of a hardship for you all floating around.... :)

Reactions: MrB

stelican

Visit site
Great photos.

Having had the grand tour in Düsseldorf I can almost imagine being on board. Everything seems to flow well and be cohesive. It will be an interesting journey as you start to enjoy using her and fine tuning routines and so on. Whilst you will have planned to the n'th degree there's nothing that quite beats hands on action. I'm hoping you find yourself pleasantly surprised in areas you may not have been expecting. Fingers crossed life isn't too much of a hardship for you all floating around.... :)
These are getting like buses.
On the Hamble today.
Hope it's not stock🙄

Attachments

• 20240426_145204.jpg
    20240426_145204.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 201
Last edited:

jfm

Visit site
Yup the boat on the hamble is called Eight13 (because it's SL-series hull number 813) and is an SL90, the baby sister of my boat. It's the UK dealer's stock boat, for sale. Was in dusseldorf show this year, and is in Jack Haines' Yachtbuyer video, and was in St Kat's dock a month or so ago. I think it will be in the BMYS show in Swanwick in May. Very nice machine, under 24m LLL and in stock ready for 2024 season. Highly recommended boat :)

BartW

www.amptec.be
In the pics above those are just the plastic bags the fenders came in, to keep them clean. The socks will be in the usual grey towelling material with a burnt orange logo, but I haven't seen them yet.
fender-socks.png
looks those are standard "fendress" with the SL logo embroidered on them,
I like them, and grey is the perfect mating collor ;-)

John, you will need "Liros" ropes on this gentlements yacht :)

simon

Visit site
Is this the one, the fender covers look right! Not sure as I can’t get to the back the gates are locked!!

Attachments

• IMG_0189.jpeg
    IMG_0189.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 138
  • IMG_0188.jpeg
    IMG_0188.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 135
  • IMG_0187.jpeg
    IMG_0187.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 143
  • IMG_0186.jpeg
    IMG_0186.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 146
  • IMG_0185.jpeg
    IMG_0185.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 147
  • IMG_0184.jpeg
    IMG_0184.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 165

jfm

Visit site
Ooh yes, thanks, that's my boat. An easy way to recognise it is that there are not sat domes (legacy items :)) which makes it pretty unusual.
The last time I was there the gate seemed to be left open/unlocked during the day but closed early evening. Not too sure though. Long walk round for you! Anyway, thank you for the pics

MapisM

Visit site
I must say that while by now we are used to sat domes to the point of not even noticing them, it's when you see a boat without them near to one with them, that you appreciate how much more elegant is the former! (y)

Elessar

Visit site
Ooh yes, thanks, that's my boat. An easy way to recognise it is that there are not sat domes (legacy items :)) which makes it pretty unusual.
The last time I was there the gate seemed to be left open/unlocked during the day but closed early evening. Not too sure though. Long walk round for you! Anyway, thank you for the pics
Amazing. In the parallel universe that is the San lorenzo parking lot, yours is the little one!
On the Hamble it would look like the latest from Cunard.

DavidJ

home in Brum. S37 sold, was in Med Spain.
Visit site

jfm

Visit site
Amazing. In the parallel universe that is the San lorenzo parking lot, yours is the little one!
On the Hamble it would look like the latest from Cunard.
Indeed! The boat on port side of mine is an SD96. Same LOA (96ft or thereabouts) and under 24m LLL, but as the photos show a lot more hull volume. 0.5m more beam, and built bigger. Front half of flybridge is enclosed as an upper deck saloon. Displacement hull,. A rather nice boat but for my use I don't rate more interior volume as relevant in warm weather when you're living outside and saloons are spaces you pass through rather than use. And I don't want to be stuck always at 13kts. But yes if you want volume and under 24m LLL the SD96 is a very nice boat.

simon

Visit site
No gate locked, but got a sneaky view, can just see or not the lack of domes!

Attachments

• IMG_3425.jpeg
    IMG_3425.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 91
  • IMG_3424.jpeg
    IMG_3424.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 89

PowerYachtBlog

www.poweryachtblog.com
Depends of course on the criteria for ranking. I guess SL have chosen “over 24 M” as their criteria
Ferretti Group confirmed as a world leader in yachting
That is from 2017, and in that time FG was a bit bigger to SL. Still today I do suspect, with Ferretti/FerrettiCustomLine, Riva, Wally, Pershing, and CRN they should build a bit more more to Sanlorenzo.

Still as a single name Sanlorenzo top the charts above 24 meters.

jfm

Visit site
No gate locked, but got a sneaky view, can just see or not the lack of domes!
Thanks again. Pity the gate was closed. Yes - no domes but you can just see the Starlink maritime antenna (a flat square thing, maybe 40cm square, slightly tilted forwards) just to starboard of the radar mast. Lousy weather!