Motor Boat Chat Show Flag, Burgees.

hlb

RIP
Visit site
Re: Flag Update.

The mouse has gone for pricing. Mainly cos it's the only picture we've got. Not only that, But the mans just done his day skipper course, so I've told him where to come. Maybe we'll hear from him. Mouse should come well within the £10 so maybe fit in a bit of writting. Quoting for 9x12 triangle with string if possible running though gussett.
Oh and is that a stick with a cherry on the end Tony?

Haydn

claymore

Visit site
Re: Kim\'s Gang

As ever, a thoughtful post with the considerations of the end user foremost. Could we make it the Jura rather than the Glenmorangie - the bottle is chubbier and the contents a tad more mellow, reflecting more closely, I feel, my own good self.

tcm

Visit site
Re: Too Late! Haydn\'s driving!!

I must say i can't be doing with all that democracy rubbish. Much better to just take charge and do it. I have told swmbo that i will take no part in deciding any restaurants so she soes that, and likewise I wil decide where to go. So perfickly reasonable that H just gets em made. We'll all buy them anyway, cos er thats why we ended up with boats.

G

Re: Subliminal advertising

Dear ParaHandy - easy to hide behind e-mail eh?

claymore

Visit site

Oh Kev - we'd never get agreement if everyone had their 5 pence worth (tried to say penneth but it doesn't look right!!) - the camel being the committee designed horse is a perfect example - go along with it and see if you like what comes out?
regards
John S

ParaHandy

Visit site
Re: Subliminal advertising

With the greatest of respect, you are trying to sell something and I am not. And, if I chose not to reveal my identity, that is my business and none of yours. Neither does it make one iota of difference to the contributions either of us may make.

BarryD

Visit site
Problem Para?

Get out of bed the wrong side or something? Bit of an agressive stance surely - lighten up Johns contribution is interesting as is yours. Remeber (as if you could forget) the firm he represents has real people working for it who pay mortgages and feed babies - if it makes no money then there are bigger problems for them than a £500 lift and jet wash on a hobby.

Barry D.

IMHO & FWIW, NWGOI.

BarryD

Visit site
If you don\'t I\'ll get Brad to nibble your ankles..

Agree with bullying (wots that about petrol boats again). I seem to recall, probably wrongly that you were interested in the one Boatone designed when I polled a crowd before Christmas.

I guess the problem is it's Wednesday - two days from last time you were on Nirvana and two days before you can get down again. Who said this was all consuming <G>

Barry D.

IMHO & FWIW, NWGOI.

ParaHandy

Visit site
Re: Subliminal advertising - Happy clappy

Dear JW

Oops, far too grumpy and might have missed an opportunity! As I understand subliminal actions, they can be self induced. Now JW, if you say to yourself
I am going to cut berth costs by half...
I am going to cut berth costs by half....
I am going to cut berth costs by half.....
etc etc...
As often as pos during the day, then it WILL happen.

You will have many happy people at all your emporia.

hlb

RIP
Visit site

Kev. Theres no one trying to bully anyone. Its not my choice but Boat One has put his time in to it and we've got no other pictures. So thats what I'm using for pricing. Now when I've got a price. we can decide whether we like it or not. Or Spend a bit more or a bit less.
Now so far I've had about ten firm orders, whatever the price, colour, picture. And I'm a bit the same. But we have to go with some thing or pratt on forever untill this thread goes off the page. And its all been for nothing.

Haydn

BarryH

Visit site

If they cost anything up to 15 quid, I'll have one. Not too sure bout the mouse on the glass thing tho. Some how its a bit vague in terms of the forum mouse yes= computers. Glass, na!, wots that gotta do with boats, and anyway thats just bowing to the sterotypical picture laymen have of motorboaters. What bout mouse with crossed pistons with conrods, or mousw skull with crossed pistons, just a thought.

longjohnsilver

Visit site
Agreed Haydn!!

Must be setting some kind of record, agree again with all you say, don't really want a mouse and glass but as I'm no artist (drink excepted) can't really better what's been done so put me down for one, whatever is produced.

Don't see that anyone's trying to bully anyone else, just a matter of actually getting something done, come to think of it perhaps we should have a hot air balloon...........................

tcm

Visit site
Re: actually..

when i sed cor above i thort it was a leopard! Well, the fluttery thing looks a bit like one until you see the static version. So, not much point in me being involved either in the design process....

ccscott49

Visit site

Can I have one of your burgees? I would fly (wear) it with pride, being a well known pis.......ead myself. I have a hat with a similar mouse!