MBY's spot the boat

fireball

Visit site
What's with the varnished aft deck and natural wood just forward? - or is it not varnish but they've just selectively washed the decks down....

nacho2009

Visit site
Thanks. I've made 2 in a row. If I make 3 next week you will have to invite me to have some ice cold beers in your ST 34... of course you can bring the girls in the picture:)

Jack Haines

MBY Deputy Editor
mby.com
Thanks. I've made 2 in a row. If I make 3 next week you will have to invite me to have some ice cold beers in your ST 34... of course you can bring the girls in the picture:)

Mr.Shead just said that for three in a row he will provide you with free beer for the entirety of the Southampton and London Boat Shows. His words, not mine... ;)

Cheers,

Jack

nacho2009

Visit site
mmmmm.... looking forward to it. I suspect next week is going to be a bit more difficult. To the rest of YBW forumnites, stay calm, give me time. I promise I will share my unlimited load of beers with all of you!

jfm

Visit site
Sheesh, when did the free beers and girls policy start?

Jack can u put STB up at 11am next week? I'm out from 1130 for rest of the day :)

Richard Shead

Slipped Anchor
Visit site
Sheesh, when did the free beers and girls policy start?

Jack can u put STB up at 11am next week? I'm out from 1130 for rest of the day :)

It takes them all day to find one!

Hold on...maybe we should start looking for one on Monday rather than Friday...never thought of that, I will report back.

benjenbav

Visit site
It takes them all day to find one!

Hold on...maybe we should start looking for one on Monday rather than Friday...never thought of that, I will report back.

Hang on a sec Richard, that sort of advanced planning must be your feminine side showing. Blokey traditions of not preparing and "will this do" need to be maintained.