James Bond

G

Have you noticed that James never seems to have any problems leaving his berth, the wind/tide never mess up his blast off and he never has fender trouble.
Where did he do his Day Skipper I wonder. Not to mention his crew......

Where can I get some of his training??

Geoffs

Visit site
Ah, I expect they have 59 takes before he gets it right. All the cock ups thrown in the outake bin, ready for a future It'll be alright on the night.

That Sunseeker Superhawk 34 that got well and truly mangled, busted radar arch, windscreen etc., is sitting outside Sunseeker's office in Poole in pristine condition.

Old Chinese proverb 'Man who sail boat into rice field, soon get into paddy'

G

and what about those serious health risk props on the end of long unsupported shafts usually driven by V8's? What stops 'em scooting off sideways??

G

You got it in one Pauline!
Once I've got my fridge stocked up and the new curtains up, within a month there won't be a 50 year old virgin left on the Solent!!

X

DepSol

Visit site
And the punchlines.... 'who said Chrismas comes only once a year?' said bond after giving Dr Christmas Jones a large portion ;-)

Dom

I just want my boat back in the water ;-(

burgundyben

Visit site
At least 59

Both Baltimore_Bill and me have got the same boat as driven by Bond in From Russia with Lurvve, and we can both confirm, its a bastard to park and to depart.

add you sarcastic remark about someone elses tag line here.....