i back

G

Titch is back whos missed me then

i am who i say i am

KevL

Visit site
Just about everyone as far as I can tell. Check out Learners tag line for a start.

Go on then Titch - Tell us all about where ya bin

KevL

--
It may be the early bird that catches the worm but its the second mouse that gets the cheese.

Col

Visit site
Did you sort your windscreen??

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.arweb.co.uk/argallery/colspics> Cols Picture Album</A>

hlb

RIP
Visit site
Have you hung your flag up yet.

1asi043.gif
<font color=blue>Haydn

burgundyben

Visit site
Where\'s ya bin then?

Tell all the tale of your travels then, if ya stuck for some reading of what we get up to, find my old post "Events...."

For sale, 1970 Triumph Spitfire-sold, 1947 Lambretta, 1922 Great grandmother, PM for details.

G

Re: Where\'s ya bin then?

no where changed job well i lie i quit after two years of bein used as a mug,been ill tryin to find windscreen

i am who i say i am

G

no where

no where changed job well i lie i quit after two years of bein used as a mug,been ill tryin to find windscreen

i am who i say i am

jimmie

N/A
Visit site
Comfort

Titch dear, thats so sad, I too have joined the ranks of womanhood. I had been thinking about it for quite some time but then I came into some money and got the op done and have'nt looked back since! I'm decorating my boat at the moment and TCM (nice man) well his friend Coliholic is going to help me is'nt that great! He looks a bit old and ugly in his photo but he seems a nice person and I do'nt suppose you can have everything. I had a broken windsreen once but that was in the car when I accidentally ran my ex wife over. However things are looking up at the moment! I'm in an internet cafe in Hamburg looking out over the lake, lots of little sailing clubs there, and a funny man is looking at me ever so strangely. I'm off back to the Hotel now. Take care dear!