Harwich this weekend

CPD

Visit site
Hello all. I'll be singlehanding this weekend, hopefully ending up somerwhere near Harwich Saturday pm. Anyone fancy a pint ?

/forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

FullCircle

Visit site
Is the rudder jammed then? /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Come out of Bridgemarsh heading 060 should get you all the way, no wonder you aren't staying in Bradwell if you cant turn left.....

CPD

Visit site
so maybe its me who should be looking for that bloke with a big yacht who wants to swap now and again who can also fix things /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

FullCircle

Visit site
Ah, but are you doing it True or Magnetic, and have you accounted for the sea searcher magnet in my pocket?

CPD

Visit site
/forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif You lot are bonkers. Im leaving now to spend an evening in Cromer with old rugby friends. 07771 596755 if anyone will be around but will need to know Sat 3ish.
Good weekend all.

jezjez

Visit site
I'm out from tonight till monday afternoon completing a coastal skipper course. Looks like it could be exciting out there! We're starting from Harwich so might see you whizzing by.

CPD

Visit site
Sorted the rudder (!!!!!!) and made it round to Bradwell so didnt make Harwich in the end, but yes it was lumpy out there. Met FullCircle (many thanks Jim!) and Trevera25 which was great. Now resident at Bradwell and very much looking forward to the season.