Easter sailing April 6-April 10th

janeK

Visit site
well due to the fabulous time we had over NY have been asked to organise another charter, so here goes:
Getting to the boat Thursday night - sailing Fri 6th April - returning Tues pm 10th April - 5 days boat will cost £120 p.day divided by 4/5 persons + mooring fees and food

To give you an idea we ate really well on the boat on the Christmas trip (5 days) and every meal was on the boat and it cost £25pp + £20 mooring fees for 5 days!!!! So for the 5 days it cost a total of £160

Also have semi booked the boat for the following dates too, price will be about the same but to be confirmed but it will still be very competitive:

1)End of May BH
Getting on the boat Fri pm then sailing Sat 25th May rtng Sat pm 2nd June - 7 days this will be an opportunity to probably go to NW France

2) Aug BH
Getting on the boat Fri pm sailing Sat 24th Aug rtng Sat pm 1st Sept
Now there is a possibility of a 2nd week and using this to go to Sthrn Ireland Waterford, Cork, Kinsale etc but this would be a 2 week trip otherwise it might be X-Channel to France or the Scilly Isles. So would need to extend the charter if there is enough interest..

Let me know either way.if you are interested especially the Easter trip to start off with.

There will be a £50 deposit to book your place

please email me if you are interested

thanks

janeK

jonathankent

Visit site
Hi Jane,

Is this 2 berths free based on me coming along again? If not, I will definitely come along and that leaves just 1 place free. Let me know and I can sort things out with Graham.

Cheers, Jonathan