Easter Plans?

Phoenix of Hamble

mishapsandmemories.blogspot.com
Lymington - Portsmouth - Eastbourne - Ramsgate - Shotley or perhaps skip the Ramsgate bit....

or, looking increasingly likely.... Lymington - Lymington........ stupid effin bleedin brokers /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

D3B

www.cutting-solutions.co.uk
Not advancing too well then Neil?
/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I shall a have little sojourn to Ipswich for the Easter weekend. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Potential crew down for vetting on Saturday and Sunday. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif
That is after a quick train ride to west London on Saturday lunchtime. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Could be interesting as I maybe singlehanding for the first time /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Sixpence

Visit site
If I get a chance to pop over and see you I shall grab it but I have a feeling that I'm going to be busy with my bottom over the entire holiday period

bluemoves

Visit site
Dave,
If you visit Ipswich, Please let me buy you a drink/meal for all your help with David and Colros.
Margaret /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Sixpence

Visit site
Hi Margaret
I didn't realise you were so close , I pop down there every now and then so hope we can get together soon .
I only hope I've managed to give some kind of closure on David and I have to admit that despite my cheerful approach during the wake , I shed more than a tear or two , some very good freinds of mine are out there now and although I know that the chances are they'll be okay , it's still playing in the back of my mind because I just don't know .
Keep in touch though , my e mail is in my profile
Best wishes
Dave

sailorman

Visit site
"Bristol Arms" @ Shotley /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif