Dyneema Scissors

TernVI

Visit site
'Chrome Steel' can mean anything you like, some sort of alloy, or chromium plated.
Do you want it to go blunt because it rusts, or because the stainless doesn't keep such a good edge?

Kukri

East coast UK. Mostly. Sometimes the Philippines
Visit site
This is what NuSharp say in their email to me:

“Thanks for your inquiry into our KEVLAR scissors #956520. You could purchase the scissor from RS online shop at RS PRO 5.5 in Stainless Steel Electricians Scissors | RS Components

The RS item #487135 is corresponding to our KEVLAR scissors #956 which is same specs and application as #956520, the only difference between is the grip material.
RS is also selling two of our other KEVLAR scissors for different usage situation, link as following for your reference.

5 3/4” KEVLAR scissors #951: RS PRO 159 mm Carbon Steel Kevlar Scissors | RS Components

8” KEVLAR scissors #953 RS PRO 203 mm Carbon Steel Kevlar Scissors | RS Components

Now, the pair I just bought definitely read “RS pro 487-135”. No notch. So that is the “stainless steel” pair.

st599

Visit site
This is what NuSharp say in their email to me:

“Thanks for your inquiry into our KEVLAR scissors #956520. You could purchase the scissor from RS online shop at RS PRO 5.5 in Stainless Steel Electricians Scissors | RS Components

The RS item #487135 is corresponding to our KEVLAR scissors #956 which is same specs and application as #956520, the only difference between is the grip material.
RS is also selling two of our other KEVLAR scissors for different usage situation, link as following for your reference.

5 3/4” KEVLAR scissors #951: RS PRO 159 mm Carbon Steel Kevlar Scissors | RS Components

8” KEVLAR scissors #953 RS PRO 203 mm Carbon Steel Kevlar Scissors | RS Components

Now, the pair I just bought definitely read “RS pro 487-135”. No notch. So that is the “stainless steel” pair.
Thanks.