Do 12v timers like this exist?

Colvic Watson

Visit site
Would a thermostat be better and easier?
If only I could find a coolbox or mini fridge that has one! The best I can find is the Tropicool that is fixed at 5 degrees, but it will still be on most of the time. Fridges start at £350 and my maximum budget for this is £125.

I wish we could keep our little Engel, best bloomin fridge I have ever used but it just won't fit in the new galley. If I'd known, I would have redesigned the galley so it would fit in :(

Barksworth

Visit site
If only I could find a coolbox or mini fridge that has one! The best I can find is the Tropicool that is fixed at 5 degrees, but it will still be on most of the time. Fridges start at £350 and my maximum budget for this is £125.

I wish we could keep our little Engel, best bloomin fridge I have ever used but it just won't fit in the new galley. If I'd known, I would have redesigned the galley so it would fit in :(

What about... http://www.maplin.co.uk/Module.aspx?ModuleNo=31698

Barksworth

Visit site
Thanks for the link, not sure how I get the unit into the coolbox and run the wires in and out - bit beyond me. Thanks anyway.
I would keep the module outside the coolbox, in a metal or plastic enclosure from Maplin and run the thermistor to the coolbox so the wires are just going in past the door seal.