Bruce's Boat Yard, Faro

Stingo

Visit site
Thank you. What I need is for someone that has a gate card to let me in on Sunday.

The brief story is that there's a boat in Bruce's that is for sale. The owner isn't in Portugal at the moment, but has a mate who has a key to the boat but matie doesn't have a yard card and matie has a 9to5 so is only available to open up the boat for me on Sunday.

Geez, how to complicate a ham sandwich!

Boathook

Visit site
Thank you. What I need is for someone that has a gate card to let me in on Sunday.

The brief story is that there's a boat in Bruce's that is for sale. The owner isn't in Portugal at the moment, but has a mate who has a key to the boat but matie doesn't have a yard card and matie has a 9to5 so is only available to open up the boat for me on Sunday.

Buying another half boat to make a proper boat !

Stingo

Visit site
Buying another half boat to make a proper boat !
The purchase of the Moody fell through because the seller wasn't able to deliver her here by the beginning of March. So if any of you are looking for a nice Moody 346, let me know and I'll put you in touch with the seller. Btw, he's flat on his back in the UK after some serious spinal surgery, hence the boat is still in Ibiza.

Graham376

Boat on Mooring off Faro, Home near Abergele
Visit site

So tell us, do you have a new boat?

Stingo

Visit site
I wouldn't touch a Dean with your moolah, plus the moment I arrive back in Portuguese waters, I'd have to cough up another 23% VAT. But I do appreciate the thought, thank you.

As an aside, I looked at a UK flagged cat that's here in Portugal. "Do you have a VAT invoice from a boat yard for Brexshit day" enquired Da Gringo from Stingo
"No, but I do have several Fakepoo photos of me at anchor on 31 Dec 2020, which should prove I was in the EU"
"Yeh, right!"