Bought a Never splashed Colvic Countess 33 on eBay, Looking for infos

Spyro

Visit site
Not a word from the odditys and no YouTube updates. Someone must know where the boats is. It should be about finished by now it's been nearly 6 months.
Not sure fat beard is Gregg but he's certainly never denied being someone else when it was suggested. Fatbeard came across as a rather unpleasant person. Not sure Gregg is the same. The mooring salvage post did seam too ridiculous to be true and it may well be hence the existence of photos he claimed to have. There was good evidence that the Colvic existed but my bet is he took advice and gave up without spending any more time and money on it.

Dutch01527

Visit site
pretty sure Greg is still around as Fatbeard. At least I hope so, as the alternative idea that fatbeard is real is not a good one. Some grammatical ticks suggest it may be so, bu who knows. Either way , fun. And Phil and Greg, forget previous targets, just do it your own way in your own time.

My thoughts exactly when reading the Fatbeard thread. Greg seemed like a nice guy but he volunteered that he had some mental health issues and I withdrew from posting on this thread because I was concerned about that.

ghostlymoron

Visit site
I guess that Greg has realised that the project is not really 'on' and decided to cut his losses. I wish him well, he dealt with all the criticism with very good humour.

GregOddity

Mermaid hunting in Antartica. No luck so far.
Visit site
I wonder what happened to Greg & Phil and Oddity and Selkie. … Could they still be working on it? Have they sailed away over the horizon on a small Cuttle Fish backbone boat with a toothpick and a napkin as a sail?

:cool:

LxDHUss.jpg

TRw034N.jpg

Last edited:

GregOddity

Mermaid hunting in Antartica. No luck so far.
Visit site
Rumours of our demise have been grossly understated. But we're still working very hard to get Oddity in the water. We will post an update soon. Sorry we have not posted anything, but we’ve been a tad busy.
Tank you all for your worry and kind words.

YES! Oddity WILL float! ( if it doesn’t sink..)

Sneak peak on Instagram #svoddity

7v4vwLA.jpg
a2HiwNL.jpg

Last edited: