Attendees

FullCircle

Visit site
Full Circle confirmed.......
should be for the whole week, will be leaving Burnham at approx midday Friday, slow jaunt in company.

Koeketiene

www.sailblogs.com
Sailing whatever boat I end up with, from Burnham or SYH on Thursday 25th May.
Leaving Ostend on Monday or Tuesday for Nieuwpoort (cheapest fuel in Belgium). Gravellines or Dunkirk the next day. Then across to Ramsgate for the Dunkirk Little Ships do, or just for the hell of it - then back home (where ever that might be at the time).

Suitably vague - but Will WILL be there.

FullCircle

Visit site
Squidge, keep us informed, you want to travel in company? We think it is us on Full Circle, and Kas/Pat on a Stella from Burnham. Meet at the Roach mouth?....

BarryT

Visit site
Savoir Vivre aiming to leave Dover Saturday morning, calling in at Ostend then on to Veerse Meer etc for the rest of the week.

Barry

Phoenix of Hamble

mishapsandmemories.blogspot.com
Ooooooo.... lots of boats coming.......

Thats 11 confirmed..... with a few names on the previous list that are still quite serious about also coming along..... be nice to have 15 boats turn up....

The hope is that we can create an annual event for us East Coast folk similar to the South Coast's annual Cherbourg trip....

sailorman

Visit site
Hi Niel this IS an annual event possibly the past 50 yrs or more, used to be the date of the "Haven Series" Mercator race, we have done it since 84 & only missed twice through ill health /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

sailorman

Visit site
umbly accepted.
there have been times when the East Anglian & Haven fleets were there @ the same time, harbour full of East Coast boats.Those were the days, longest trip in time 24 hrs in my 26 footer came 9th i think & still in time to collect the booze /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

kengill

Visit site
Re: CEVNI

Thanks Neil

. I understood that one required it to pass the first sea locks.

Now was it turn right at Pye End, left at Medusa and straight on until morning? Or left at Pye End, right up the beach and off to the pub. Must remember the red and green socks.

Ken