another Eberspacher question

Pagetslady

Visit site
Hi help please My Eberspacher 4 which has been working well, has refused to start. I disconnected the power this morning to do some wiring forgot I had the heater running, so it didn't go through its normal closing down procedure, i immediately restored the power and turned it on, but after a few minutes I got a F32 fault, this is apparently a negative short with the blower, is it possible that if left without power it may reset its self any help will be appreciated.
Mike

jiris

Visit site
The most likely scenario: the sudden stopping of the heater (especially when running on high power) without cooling the combustion chamber first caused burning insulation of one of the wires to the blower and shorting the circuit to the body of the heater. My educated guess is, it will be easy to fix if you take the heater apart what is not that difficult. But it is not going to fix itself ;-(.

QBhoy

Visit site
Hi
Most likely along the lines as what you and others are thinking. If you have the digital controller, most have...you can hold in the top two buttons and see the fault and also reset...usually.

MarcJ

Visit site
Obviously if you do have that fault it won't fix it's self by magic! If it's just a spurious fault caused by you turning it off by accident it should be ok!

ArthurDavis

Visit site
Are you still facing this problem related to your heater? Well, I know how the heater is useful during the winter season. When the winter knocks on the door, then heater plays a vital role. There may be a hardware problem which may tackle by the HVAC contractor. As we all know that heater plays a vital role in the HVAC system which is the complete package of the home appliances which is used for the heating, ventilation and an air conditioning purpose. Hop over to this site if you are looking to hire HVAC professionals.