An upgrade for Rafiki

rafiki_

Visit site
Since we bought Rafiki, we had planned to change the interior soft furnishings for something a little less "sudden". We selected Quayside Leisure for this work on the back of a couple of projects that they had delivered in Portishead. We were quite specific about what we wanted, and it took a little to-ing and fro-ing to agree the materials and specifications. Having finally agreed, we got bumped in the queue as Loui does the OE soft trimming for Pearl, and a 75 got in the way. What has Kelly Hoppen got that my lady wife hasn't?

So this was the OE from Azi

091_1.jpg

092_1.jpg

And this is how she looks now............

006_1.jpg

002.jpg

009.jpg

007_1.jpg

I hope you can see new port and starboard sofa's, helm seat and full carpeting throughout the boat. The attention to detail is fantastic, with new facia's and finishers. The quality of the leather, foams, carpeting, and workmanship is stunning, and she looks like new. Actually, according to some friends who bought their Azi new, the quality is better than OE, which is great to hear.

So many thanks to Kate, Loui and Ade for their work, and Anita for choosing the cushions.

rafiki_

Visit site
Yep, curtains are on the agenda. We have looked at blinds, but have now discounted due to the roof shape, and the have gone off the thought of covering those gorgeous windows. So we will look at a lighter material instead. Shame to ditch the silk, but needs must.

rafiki_

Visit site
Looks great Paul - top quality job.

Blue curtains to match the cushions perhaps to prevent it looking too beige?
Pete, blue cushions are so August. Who knows what colour they will be when we do the curtains :D. Actually, we quite like beige. If you get too trendy with the colours, then you run the risk of the dreaded Avocado Suite syndrome. The cockpit and fly covers are damson, so again beige is a good choice.

MYAG

Visit site
Very nice P, light and airy, I like it. Makes you wonder how Azi sold any with the chq fabric, but that was then I guess. Anyway job well done, enjoy.