2006 Mooring Fees

SP2

www.rightsofway.co.uk
Received the renewal for MDL Chatham this weekend - works out at £238 per metre per annum if paid in advance, otherwise £250 per metre if paid by direct debit over 8 months. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Just wondered how this compared to the rest of the country?

Will33

www.farnellclarke.co.uk
Hi

We are on the norfolk broads 35 minutes from Lowestoft harbour mouth. £142 per meter this year if paid in advance, full facilities on floating pontoon. Haven Marina 5 minutes from the harbour is £145 per meter.

Just thought why am i also paying Broads tolls - it will be cheaper to leave the broads altogether /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Still plenty of room at Haven i believe if anyone wants to leave their pricey south coast mooring /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Will

Jim44

Visit site
Try Windermere Aquatics for a 50ft+ you are paying £10,750 +vat, I think that works out at £757.00 a metre in vat?

sailorman

Visit site
Ipswich
£251.10 Inc vat per M paid up front /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

£264.37 Inc vat if paid 20% down then 4 x monthly payments

SimonA

Visit site
I'm paying £145.98 per metre on the River Geat Ouse in Cambridgeshire, which I thought was expensive until i saw some of the charges on here. By comparison you can get a mooring on the River Nene in Northamptonshire for £400 a year, (that's for the boat and not per metre)