Yanmar GM10 switch panel problem

Cuan

Visit site
Problem on my GM10 switch panel is that the buzzer started to make a shaky warbling sound when the ignition key was turned, and now doesn’t work at all. Also I managed to break the plastic cover completely.
So now I need either a new panel or a preferably a new buzzer. It’s tucked away down below so no need for full weatherproofing.
I would be grateful for any suggestions- I have seen some old threads suggesting automotive suppliers and forklift suppliers for switch panels, but I really do want to have an audible alarm for cooling and alternator alarms

Cuan

Visit site
Do you know whether Yanmar GM10 switch panel buzzer is active or passive? If not will do as suggested and try both.
Presumably the right type will work and the wrong type won’t. Function is for ignition on when key is turned, then as warning buzzer for charging and water temperature whilst engine is running

wonkywinch

Visit site
Bear in mind that the Yanmar buzzer is wired up with a hot 12v supply and the negative is pulled to 0v/gnd to sound the alarm. If you are just replacing the component this won't be an issue but if you wish to add to the alarm, bear this in mind.

I added an EGT sensor that triggers an alarm for overheat. I added a diode into the circuit (so it doesn't short out any of the Yanmar stuff) and it illuminates a big red LED and sounds the Yanmar buzzer if it goes into alarm. Sketch to follow if anyone else fancies the same project.