WESSEX TEAK CLEANER ,RENOVATOR

Binnacle

Visit site
Bin man unless you know more than god ,am I right that every chemical available on this planet ,is made by stuff from the planet and being most of the planet is above sea level they wi find there way to the sea.
Not every chemical is made from "stuff from the planet". Some advanced compounds and materials are made from mixtures of natural and man-made "stuff", think of socks for an example.

And as for "most of the planet is above sea level", you could check on BBC BiteSize (TV school for children) to find that only 15% of the earth's surface is above sea level.

I was going to give you 5/10 for trying with your OP about the effect of Wessex on the environment, but you do need to try a bit harder to verify the sources and bases of some of your statements.

Seastoke

Visit site
Not every chemical is made from "stuff from the planet". Some advanced compounds and materials are made from mixtures of natural and man-made "stuff", think of socks for an example.

And as for "most of the planet is above sea level", you could check on BBC BiteSize (TV school for children) to find that only 15% of the earth's surface is above sea level.

I was going to give you 5/10 for trying with your OP about the effect of Wessex on the environment, but you do need to try a bit harder to verify the sources and bases of some of your statements.
[/QUOTE is your name Richard.

Seastoke

Visit site

What a load of bollox you are counting the sea .

Seastoke

Visit site

Bin man can I ask , do you know all this shit or do you pick it up as you go along.