Weather improving - time to look at paint brush and my 'other' boats ..

Refueler

Visit site
9G2EVWZl.jpg

LuLu ..... needs the deck blue sanded and then recoated. I have a second set of ex car seats in the back now ... front are from my Volvo - rear from a BMW. I will remove the rear seats as they make it difficult to access the outboard. Will replace with garden seat gear.

cGmQwesl.jpg

LadyLu .... needs a general clean up and a new rubber fendering over the hull to deck joint. Need to give her a headlining in the 'cabin' as its plain GRP at present. Will have plenty of van lining left after main boat is finished. Then its kit out the bunks as they need new plywood locker tops and foam mattresses.

I also have two inflatables that need attention ... Avon Redstart that has a very slow air leak ... she's good for a day - then needs a few strokes to top up. The other is a german hard transom version similar size - it has a leak at one seam at bow section ... previous owner tried using Bostik with a large crap patch ... I need to clean it and use proper gear ...

Why so many boats ? My main boat is good for river jaunts and nights away or crossing Baltic. But its nice to jump in the mobo and go fishing etc. The small cabin sailboat is a dog to sail as she makes as much leeway as fwd ! despite the twin drop keels... but its a nice change being so simple ....