Vodafone UK £24 for 100GB 4G DATA p.m.

Trident

Visit site
I have a screen shot of chat from Vodafone saying I do not have to be in the UK - I specifically said I was going cruising the Med for several months and their rep said that was fine there were no restrictions on use abroad at all in their roaming areas

jordanbasset

Visit site
This is the one I can find
https://www.vodafone.co.uk/mobile/best-sim-only-deals

100gb for £24, very good value
I have had the 50gb deal upto now and have been able to use it in the EU without restriction or strangling of download speeds
A lot of the other comapnies do restrict the amount of data you can use abroad, not found this with Vodafone

Last edited:

vyv_cox

coxeng.co.uk
Careful, they have a fair use policy which means you have to place a call or text from the UK at least every however many days. It’s somewhere in the t&cs, was looking at it recently

May be in T&Cs but they do not seem to apply it. I was in Greece April to August 2018, Spain Dec - Feb 2019, now back in Greece. Data up and running throughout. In most previous years I spent 6 months non-stop in Greece, same situation.

Graham376

Boat on Mooring off Faro, Home near Abergele
Visit site
:eek:
Mega bits per second? Not sure I've seen that even on cable many places outside south Korea! Nos averages about 4mbs in faro. Plenty for hd youtube.
Does seem a good deal though. Few pence a day cheaper than nos/meo payg data.

Confusion. Sorry, I was thinking of speed test. Torrents download around 4mbs, as you say, UK TV streaming works fine.