To All , a message , please read , even if you have me on ignore

Nautorius

Visit site
Dave Appology accepted. I found it all quite humorous and thought you had flipped out! Glad you are back. I did not take any offence, but then again I did not get involved!

So welcome back, chill out and enjoy the ride!

Cheers

/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif Paul

DERF

Visit site
T,

This is all very noble etc, but isn't it a bit like the drunk full of remorse who says " it was the drink"....

Thousands have given up smoking wthout recourse to foul temper and verbal abuse.... Very Poor excuse me thinks!

All IMHO of course.

Visit site
Re: Flagellation

Was it so long ago that psychotic kookies used to parade the streets whipping themselves with rods and branches?
DO keep your emotional diarrhoea where it belongs, inside the front door - and let us get on with . . BOATING!
(You could PM everyone you've offended. That'll keep you off the air waves for a while DV).

IzzyDeadyet

in the Fens on a tropical mudflat 5 miles from now
Visit site
I saw CG1's tantrum thread but didn't notice yours. So it couldn't have been much of a to do /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

I'm glad you're staying cos there's too few of us flatland folk on here. Feel free to rant in my direction whenever the urge takes you. But don't stamp your feet too hard cos the ground is marshy underfoot.

As regards mitigating circumstances you can add thunderflies to your list. The Spalding surivivors have reached here; kitchen was waist deep last night and aggression levels are rising!!

Heat exhaustion also plays a part.

Not to mention sleep deprivation Have you seen the time of morning some of you mobo guys stay up till? What are you on and can I have some? /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Sixpence

Visit site
Thanks for all the positive comments peeps

Ken , I heard you stopped by Trevera Villas , spent the day wiring a 57 ft coffin ( narrow boat ) , I've lost a few more pounds in sweat now /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Sixpence

Visit site
More like a pig on a spit .There's very little room to move , and the chippies left lenghts of wood in positions where I could reverse straight onto them /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Gavi

Visit site
As for the weed, I stopped last year. Apparently I was very bad to be with, but I thought it was just everyone else who was being annoying /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

It is well worth trying again - the freedom is fantastic - but just warn everyone around you what you are doing and try not to get stressed about it. Alan Carr's book is well worth a read. A 40 a day mate of mine read it and stopped immediately after. I didn't agree with it all but some good points were made. In the end I woke up one morning and decided to stop.

Vanilla

Visit site
If you decide to have another shot at qutting please please please try the nicotine nasal spray. Your GP can prescribe it or if you prefer you can buy it in a pharmacy - but nearly £20 a bottle (you'll need 2 bottles a week). It is painful to use for first day or two but WILL take the urge to smoke away and also relieve other nicotine withdrawal symptoms like irritability. That'a a promise. It's miles better than the patch for hard-core smokers as the nicotine gets absorbed so fast through the nose, though not as quick as inhaling it. Good Luck!