tidal stream atlases - onoline anywhere?

jfm

Visit site
Hi Mapis. That ship is moored at Essex Boatyards and has been for a while, but I dont know anything about it. Others on here might?

Yup, the sat dome was tricky. I spent a while thinking where to put it but I honestly couldn't think of anywhere else. Seriously, let me have any suggestions - I can easily move it

One Sq58 I saw has it on flybr deck level on front of the flybr helm desk, but that seems daft to me. A few put it on a strut on the very aft edge of the flybr overhang, same position as the ensign staff, but that also doesn't look great imho. So please give me suggestions!

MapisM

Visit site
Aha. Just had a look at EBY site and found her for sale.
Interesting vessel, but if I had 4+M quids to waste, I could think of a few alternatives...

It's not easy to give suggestions re.the sat dome, particularly from an aesthetic viewpoint.
One alternative I could think of, aside from those which you mention, is on one of the small lateral "wings" on the radar arch. With a couple of implications, though:
a) raising the radar a bit (probably, looking at the pic, but maybe not);
b) fitting a fake one on the other side, if you want to keep a symmetrical look.

peterandjeanette

Visit site
Hi jfm. Saw you heading out on Saturday and thought you were either on a last jolly before loading or it had been brought forward. SWMBO decided that we should spend the day cleaning etc. Wise move in the end as Sunday was such a great day we were out and about. Better day than most of last summer!!

Hope all went well with the loading. Will look you up if we ever make Antibes.

Good luck