Thread to test Garmin Live Tracking on the day

oGaryo

Visit site
I thought it'd be neat on the day to post up on the main forum a thread where riders who have the capability to do so, to post a link to their Garmin Live Track site so that those who want to, can track exactly where we are on the ride, especially those waiting to thrust a cold beer and a burger in our hands on arrival :)

I've created a session but cannot get out on the bike tonight so it'll just be testing the link.. I should be on the bike tomorrow night so will give it a proper test then.

Watch My Live Activity

Give the above link a click and see if it takes you to the Garmin Live Tracking map

fireball

Visit site
It does indeed - but it says no signal .... You must've left the gps in the fridge whilst getting your beers !! ;)

[2068]

Visit site
I tested this a while back: it does work.
The only thing is that the URL is different for each session, so you have to send out the link on the day.

oGaryo

Visit site
I tested this a while back: it does work.
The only thing is that the URL is different for each session, so you have to send out the link on the day.

Mmmmmm I gave it a go last night after ending up doing 13 miles in the dark, sad huh. The phone said it was linked to the Garmin, vice versa, but nothing showed on the live map.

may be forced to read the manual