The pointy bow... About to be consigned to history?

mbroom

Visit site
Ten Cate Windsurfer springs to mind. I remember learning to windsurf on a variant of this and the constant slapping as the blunt bow, slightly raised allowed the water to slap under the board.
I remember them... as heavy and responsive as a battleship!? Not to mention that the centre of effort in the sail would shift by what felt like several feet every time there was a gust! TheN the mast foot would pop out when up hauling...

Seajet

Visit site
There's a big difference between technically efficient and aesthetically pleasing, ' the row away factor ' as one leaves the boat, heart bursting with pride, on a Sunday evening - and supposedly a good idea on someones' computer just to be different.

In the case of the OP's proposed design I couldn't row fast enough.

wombat88

Visit site
I have noticed a surge in prices for used landing craft, the luxury yachts of the future with easy access for glittering 4 x 4s

greeny

Visit site
I remember them... as heavy and responsive as a battleship!? Not to mention that the centre of effort in the sail would shift by what felt like several feet every time there was a gust! TheN the mast foot would pop out when up hauling...
and when it did the mast hit you in the googlies.

Other threads that may be of interest