Synthetic teak replacement

drh2

Visit site
Just wanted to say a huge thank you to Darren from Elite Teak for doing such an amazing job replacing the tired old teak on the swim platform with synthetic decking. It has transformed the boat and he went out of his way to do a perfect job. Well worth a recommendation!

Seastoke

Visit site
Just wanted to say a huge thank you to Darren from Elite Teak for doing such an amazing job replacing the tired old teak on the swim platform with synthetic decking. It has transformed the boat and he went out of his way to do a perfect job. Well worth a recommendation!

where is he based

Sishoe

www.indigofiresystems.com
There is an elite teak in royal clarence yard, gosport. Run by a young guy called Tye i think.
Seen his work on the marina and its excelent. He's quoted to do my side decks and flybridge and was a third of the price Bavaria/clipper. So once this amazing summer draws to a close i'll be getting it done.

drh2

Visit site
Hi, yes this is the same company & my first impression is really good. Excellent attention to detail, do exactly what you want/need & don't rip us off.
We are all aware of the general marine business attitude that all boat owners are therefore wealthy & can pay silly money for average work.
I think you'll be very impressed with their work (& have some change)

Prhperio

Visit site

Was this the chap I saw at ECM last weekend ? Looked a super job :)

victoraspey

www.mcpmarine.com
I noticed this thread and thought I would clarify matters as this is our business. Teak removal/replacement consists of a team effort. There are fabricators/fitters cnc operators etc backed up by stock control, administrators etc. It takes a lot of resources to provide consistently good results. We also use sub contractors to overcome seasonal demand............. some of which are named in this thread. Sub contractors often work in our premises alongside our other full time fabricators requiring the use of our tools and facilities. We supply synthetic decking services to a lot of trade and retail customers. If you want any further information or clarification about synthetic teak then feel free to pm me.

drh2

Visit site
I would point out that this person is not who did the job on our boat & I am only stating that I am extremely pleased with the work that Darren did as his own business.
I'm not in favour of my threads being hijacked.

KevB

Visit site
I would point out that this person is not who did the job on our boat & I am only stating that I am extremely pleased with the work that Darren did as his own business.
I'm not in favour of my threads being hijacked.

Darren did my boat and also a friends and his attention to detail is second to non. Would recommend without hesitation.

KevB

Visit site
Work done by Darren on my boat. The cockpit was done about 18 months ago and the bathing platform about 3 years.

nirvana_zpsd9b9c275.jpeg

bathing1_zps63257b4f.jpg

Sid_hboater66

Visit site
Darren installed plastic teak to my broom ocean cockpit, I must say I am extremely happy and impressed with the decking and Darren's attention for detail. His work number 07427405647. I will post some pics.
Sid

Other threads that may be of interest