Swale - Harty Ferry

MoodySabre

Visit site
I have just logged on to post a reminder! You must be telepathetic.

Yes - I am going (a couple of scurvy dogs recruited for crew so I can sit back and enjoy the ride /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif)

HW Bradwell on 20th is 0405 so I will have to squeeze out before 0700 - a bit earlier than necessary for LW at Whittaker but hey ho bacon sarnies and fresh coffee will see us through.

Will keep an eye open for you.

MoodySabre

Visit site
Where is everybody? Not out sailing in the sunshine I hope - disgraceful behaviour!

I know the weather will change by next weekend but at the moment it's showing sunny an F3 easterly - bring it on /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

MoodySabre

Visit site
I taught 3 kids to drive - I enjoyed it. I even got one of them to drive me to London and round Trafalgar Square in her old Polo with L plates on - after that the test was a doddle! For early days I found industrial estates on a Sunday were generally clear of traffic.

Cantata

Visit site
I might be able to pop out for a quick spin at Harty around HW on Saturday afternoon and say hello....this will be with our weekend family guests intercepted on their car journey towards us, and press-ganged aboard.
For that reason, cannot join in evening frivolities.
I've got Sabre's mobile number, so will call if we make it.

Artemis_C2121

www.sailblogs.com
sorry to be missing the trip but weather in Cyprus is forcast at sunny 28 deg think with over night lows of 17.

Sailing in the merk or the alternative of cold glass of wine looking out at clear blue water ummmmm which should i chose?

Hope its fair winds and good passage have a great time everyone catch up later in the year

Nev, Janey

Marmalade

Visit site
Peter - would you believe it's our final fling this weekend - to....

Brightlingsea!

As I can't leave until about 3pm on Sat the Ferry seems a bit ambitious. Have to settle for a curry in Kovalam

S

Athene V30

Playa del Ingles, Gran Canaria in Winter, the boat
Visit site
Re: So it\'s just FlipperK and me then is it?

[ QUOTE ]
Weather and tides laid on - a new destination for some. What more do you want?

[/ QUOTE ]

A few more degrees on the temperature and some sunshine would be nice. Like to top up my tan too. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I might have to put waterproofs on to keep warm /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

MoodySabre

Visit site
Re: So it\'s just FlipperK and me then is it?

Loads of sun and nice winds forecast - blimey we are getting picky. You have obviously been spoiled by the long hot summer /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

CPD

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Peter - would you believe it's our final fling this weekend - to....

Brightlingsea!

As I can't leave until about 3pm on Sat the Ferry seems a bit ambitious. Have to settle for a curry in Kovalam

S

[/ QUOTE ]

Simon,
I will be at Colne Yscht Club Saturday eve if you fancy a pint. There is a reunion planned of the Jester skippers.
Alan