Surprisingly good weather for a bank holiday !

henryf

www.911virgin.com
ps%201_zps59un2fif.jpg

Henry :)

henryf

www.911virgin.com
I suspected I wasn't going to win any friends by posting but what can you do. If it's any consolation the air-con only just won the battle this evening as we pulled into port.

I can't say too much at this stage but we are running a small group of boats down from Phuket to Singapore. We have a Princess P42, V39 and P56 in this group. It's Princess city out here. Saw a stunning grey hull P88, a P54 which I had to look at twice as I thought it was mine.... they're trying to send messages to me and a load of other stuff.

Sitting having Tapas in Langkawi. It isnt going to make things any easier when I tell you it's delicious.

Hey, tomorrows another day, maybe it will turn out 15 degrees and cloudy.

Or maybe it won't.

Oh god, I've just tried one of the calamari rings. No, I shan't say any more. Anyway tell me about your weekend :)

BruceK

Visit site
The weather in Conwy is most foul. Spending the holiday onboard anyway. My new canopy leaks like a seive through the stitching, I'm advised this is temporary but ready to throw in the towel and go home after the kids flattened the house battery bank.

jrudge

Visit site
I suspected I wasn't going to win any friends by posting but what can you do. If it's any consolation the air-con only just won the battle this evening as we pulled into port.

I can't say too much at this stage but we are running a small group of boats down from Phuket to Singapore. We have a Princess P42, V39 and P56 in this group. It's Princess city out here. Saw a stunning grey hull P88, a P54 which I had to look at twice as I thought it was mine.... they're trying to send messages to me and a load of other stuff.

Sitting having Tapas in Langkawi. It isnt going to make things any easier when I tell you it's delicious.

Hey, tomorrows another day, maybe it will turn out 15 degrees and cloudy.

Or maybe it won't.

Oh god, I've just tried one of the calamari rings. No, I shan't say any more. Anyway tell me about your weekend :)

I Am in lankawi in 10 days. Any tips on boat borrowing ?