Soda Blast antifoul removal in Solent area

FullCircle

Visit site
Hi all,
need a recommendation for a mobile soda blasting antifoul removal bloke in the Solent area.
Boat is 35ft HR in Hythe marina.

Thanks

Haven't-a-Clue

Visit site
Only IF your marina will allow them to operate on site......mine won't, well, at least HYS won't. I am now seriously wondering if it would be better value to get the boat lifted somewhere else to let Symblast do the job. I'm on the Hamble at Universal, so suggestions welcome.

maxi

Visit site
That's interesting, as it is only 3-4 weeks ago that there was an external contractor blasting the bottom of a boat at Universal. Perhaps Symblast don't cross the right palms with silver !!!!

Elessar

Visit site
That's interesting, as it is only 3-4 weeks ago that there was an external contractor blasting the bottom of a boat at Universal. Perhaps Symblast don't cross the right palms with silver !!!!

We do the blasting at HYS. And it is not because we bribe anybody, I presume that was tongue in cheek.

We work at Hythe too. Not soda but volcanic olivine suspended in hot water.

rickym

yachtgalene.blogspot.co.uk
Had my 36 footer's hull removed of 25years of AF last month excllent job by antifoulingremoval.co.uk would recommend. Hull left slightly abraded for priming. Good price too IMHO. Much better than scraping. PM me for more details.

Rick