So where are you all then?

Romeo

Visit site
sorry to disturb folks. I was expecting some action here. I'll bid you good day, and leave you to your mud.

cheers,

R

Sixpence

Visit site
Has he gone yet ? /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif
These skirt wearing blokes give me the willies /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Good point though, not a lot of boating stuff to report, unfortunately
Snow and ice on the pontoon made it impossible for me to do anything over the weekend other than domestic stuff, so yet another delay in my hopes for making the big announcement /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif
Job interview this afternoon at the local slaughterhouse to look forward to, wish me luck and all that.
But other than that, nout to report /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif
Oh, I did win a brand spanking new bilge pump so that's another job for next weekend if I can get on my baby /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

FullCircle

Visit site
I am out and about looking for an ECF pack, whatever one of those is?

I found a coffee table and a rug. On my current bargain rope wheeze, I could have bought over 600m of 18mm 3 strand poly instead.

Sailing Widow

Visit site
Well, Pyro's had to go off and do some real work for a change so he can skive off for a long weekend sailing me to Dunkerque. Need to stock up the wine cellar....

FullCircle

Visit site
Tell him to take you to Gravelines instead, much nicer, and the LIDL is only 100m from the pontoon, you can take the trollery all the way to your boat - at high water of course.

Artemis_C2121

www.sailblogs.com
Well I am very very busy doinggggggggggg um doingggggg I have been very busy but am not really sure what i have been doing.

Did spend a wasted day trying to track down some quarter sawn mahogany faced 12mm ply (another item on my endless boating things to do list) in the end had to order it.
/forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif
done some washing and ironing /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif, done some cooking /forums/images/graemlins/ooo.gif, done some drinking of beer and brandy and wine and sherry /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif. OHHHHHHhhhhhh yes and dragged kicking and screaming christmas shopping to lakeside on a sat afternoon /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif. Althought it did put me in good books to then go to the pub and watch the footie early evening /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif.

early look at weather for weekend said S F4 on Sat and wet easterly may brave it, perhaps take a poodle to pagelsham moor up and back up river sunday or just mess about on the river and into the ferry boat on Sat evening /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

FC
Will hunt down Toby who now manages the yacht station at fambridge and run by him a mulled wine BBQ idea (with bribes of course)

enough b*****ks for one post bact to doingggggggggggg AH! nothing again

Koeketiene

www.sailblogs.com
Gravelines? - With a long keeler drawing 7ft?

Not everyone has your relaxed attitude towards mud, Jim /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

MoodySabre

Visit site
Just got in - time for a cuppa. Had a haircut (no rude comments please) and bought my last Christmas present /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif It's a tad nippy round the ears out there.

Now where did I leave my boat................

MoodySabre

Visit site
Another day in the life of Nev

doingnothing.gif

and me /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif