So where are you all then?

Artemis_C2121

www.sailblogs.com
James

Looks like the trousers are on the move in your household (there is prob a rude pun in the somewhere)

Welcome Mrs Pryo wearer of the strides (jesus that gives away me age)

Romeo

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
BTW

I am sure proper whiskEy is spelt with an E ??????

/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Not where I live.

R

Artemis_C2121

www.sailblogs.com
My name is Neville Its been 14 months since i last had a job i just take it one day at time /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

FullCircle

Visit site
I will dig out the pictures that show a Deep Fin Dehler 41CS who came in and sank the fin 2m draught. Also there was a 50 odd ft Tjalk lying next to me on the pontoon quite happy.
But yes, Gordon Brown not in evidence - No Prudence here.

Romeo

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Ahhh well thats what you get for stealing the recipe and not copying it properly all those years ago

/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

just add one potato...........

No thanks.
/forums/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

dualin

Visit site
Common peeps its 4 weeks and a day to christmas !!! I cannot wait so much planning to do (for next year) looking at marinas all last week end ,looked at at least 6 boats got to look at some more. Cleaning my boat to do some maintenance and then sell it . Looking at charts for next years trips,talk of dates and trips has ther been any thought for ECF meetings as i am hoping to be a bit more of a resident down that way for 2009 and not beating myself up at Brancaster

Artemis_C2121

www.sailblogs.com
Oh well we will just have to agree to differ, I will raise a halfun to you next time although my tipple will deff have an e in the spelling.

Heres to us all like not many and we're all daft /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif (am nearly sure i got that toast from a scot) better use one of our own

May you be in heaven twenty minutes before the devil know's your dead /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

MoodySabre

Visit site
Planning.....hmm......

didn't Pipedream come up with some idea of a trip to Southwold in April? Snow permitting /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif That might be easier from your direction than ours.

Ostend at the very end of May.

There is an off season gathering mooted somewhere not involving water and wind - well not water anyway /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Sixpence

Visit site
After the cockup I made planning the winter gathering this year I'm leaving the next one to the pro's /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif
Cue Jim & Neil /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
But Alan and myself have been trying to organise a Lowestoft meet next year (organising on msn late at night /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif ) but the initial proposal of Easter got a bit of a luke warm reception, so we're trying to come up with something a bit warmer /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

CliveG

Visit site
I have been busy delivering Timekeeping Training for the Wales Rally of GB using the World Rally Championship equipment.
Now getting sorted to go on the event in a week or so.

O and working for a living /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

MoodySabre

Visit site
Lowestoft - that was it - I remember now. Lowestoft at Easter /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif NO /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Warmer weather - bring it on /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Sailing Widow

Visit site
S'OK - he's safe for now. I'm only a foul-weather sailor. Got my own hobbies to persue selfishly when the weather's fair /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

On second thoughts, it's Pyro's own fault for going and buying a boat that's too big for single-handing.

Jomo

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]

On second thoughts, it's Pyro's own fault for going and buying a boat that's too big for single-handing.

[/ QUOTE ]
perhaps there's some madness behind his reasoning - or was it the other way round /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

pennycar9

Visit site
A warm welcome still awaits ye who desires the delights of Lowestoft. LHMCC will welcome all who pass beneath the bascule bridge and pulls up at the Haven Marina. Let us know in good time!!!!