Smile, yer miserable wotsits!

ToMo

Just outside Budapest or In the Med (Corfu)
Visit site
´´ A city boy Kenny moved to the country and bought a donkey from an old farmer for $100. The farmer agreed to deliver the donkey the next day. The next day the farmer drove up and said, ´´Sorry son but I have some bad news - the donkey died on the way here``. Kenny replied, ´´Well then, just give me my money back``. The farmer said ´´Can´t do that. I went and spent it already``. Kenny said, ´´O.k. then, just unload the donkey``. The farmer said, ´´What ya gonna do with him?``. Kenny: ´´I´m going to raffle him off``. Farmer, ´´You can´t raffle off a dead donkey!``. Kenny: ´´Sure I can. Watch me. I just wont tell anyone he´s dead``. A month later the farmer met up with Kenny and asked, ´´What happened with that dead donkey?`` Kenny: ´´I raffled him off. I sold 500 tickets at $2 dollars a piece and made a profit of $898.00``. Farmer: ´´Didn´t anyone complain?``. Kenny: ´´Just the guy who won. So I gave him his $2 back``. Little Kenny eventually grew up and became the chairman of Enron Corporation``.
Yea I know but it's all I got at the minute!

TôMö