Show us your mobo!

JackDog

Visit site
Correct

Sorry Carlton but Divemaster is correct, its a 1977 Mirage 29.
Twin Ford 70hp diesels, superb condition outside but 100% 70's interior.
It started as just some reupholstery and new carpet, but then I decided I could redesign the galley to make better use of space, then the centre U shaped seating could be extendeed to make a larger double bed, then I could build in more wardrobes, then I wanted a flat screen tv, then etc, etc,etc,etc. But I have to stop soon as money has run out and my daughter wants me to pay for her wedding or something.:eek:

Illusion

Visit site
DSC_0058.jpg

and as my carbon off set (1937 X One Design)

IMG00089-20091010-1359.jpg

Yes one of those strange chaps who also sails!!

AdeOlly

Visit site
Can't believe this is my fifth season with....

Photos019.jpg

Taken in Alum Bay on a rare cloudless afternoon back in August '09 whilst having a swim!

Growing family and a desire to go on longer trips means I'm looking for something bigger for 2011 and she will regretfully be up for sale in a couple of months.

Elessar

Visit site
First shot is evenstar leaving a perfectly acceptable gap (at least 20 feet) when passing a WAFI posted specially so Tom Price can tell us about the perils of wake.

second shot is the previous evenstar doing hoologanisms on the thames. Same idea really, thought he might enlighten us on how we really shouldn't be having all this fun.

DSCN9319.jpg

DSCF4762.jpg

Last edited:

strakeryrius

chasing some sunshine - or a cold beer - or both
Visit site
Hi Strakeryrius

Wondered where you had been, didn't see you over easter, now I know why - good trip?
Have you moved mooring?

Back to the pictures, here is mine anchored just off Furzey Island one evening last year - lovely

Hi Steve

I've moved berths about 6 slots along the pontoon to get away from all the wash caused by speeding boats at the SHM as you enter CQ. I'm now on the other (Southern) side too so you won't have seen me for a while.

The Easter trip went really well - Cherbourg, Dielette, Carteret and ended up in Jersey for the boat show, all in the space of 10 days. The weather was great until the trip back - I will write it all up in a trip report as soon as I have a few minutes to spare.

That does look like a nice shot of your boat - hope to see you down there soon.
SYrius

BartW

www.amptec.be

this is Croatian style mooring,
where is it ?

by the way, the distance between Dubrovnic airport and Tivat is less then one hour drive, I checked with my friends !
I gave you wrong information, however when I did that trip many years ago it seemed to last 2hrs :eek:

D

Deleted User YDKXO

this is Croatian style mooring,
where is it ?

by the way, the distance between Dubrovnic airport and Tivat is less then one hour drive, I checked with my friends !
I gave you wrong information, however when I did that trip many years ago it seemed to last 2hrs :eek:

Hi Bart, the anchorage is in the Pakleni Islands close to Antonio's restaurant which is excellent btw

P1010995.jpg

http://www.zdrilca.com/index.html

Thanks for the info re Tivat. I've almost decided that I'll berth the boat in Italy over the winter probably here http://www.mdlmarinas.co.uk/mdl-marina-dei-cesari/DisplayArticle.asp?ID=71090. Its been a nightmare getting to Frapa in the winter because nobody flies direct to Split between Oct and April. The idea is to winter in Italy where we can get to much more easily (and taste some good food and wine!) and spend April to October in Frapa