Show us your mobo!

D

Deleted User YDKXO

Mike, if Cesari is anything like Sant Carles you will get top helpful service from the MDL staff and it'll be a great place to winter

Yeah thats also part of the attraction. To be able to converse in English with the staff and explain the service jobs I need doing will be a big plus. Croatia has got a lot of things going for it but getting maintenance work done is not one of them because obtaining parts is so difficult and even the nicest Croatians still have an ex-communistical don't worry we'll do it next month approach to customer service

Tom Price

N/A
Visit site
[QUOTE=carlton:

"What cause for concern is there if there's no speed limit on that particular stretch?"

This from a recent pilot book for the South Coast:
"Speed cameras now operate on the River Arun. The limit is a reasonable 6.5 knots. Fines can run up to £5000 and mariners are advised to shun the example of one chancer caught logging a coll 34 knots."

Talking of the Arun, why don't you and yours have a look at my puny attempt to enlighten hoi poloi with some pics of the river from Littlehampton to Arundel?

Could be another chance for backstabbing - don't miss it!

nairda96

Visit site
I absolutely agree, although a little voice in my head is going "What do you get when you cross a Nelson with a Botnia Targa"? :)

Ha, I see what you mean although I've never seen one of those before, The Wheelhouse is one I built myself of ply and glassed over, Heres how she looked when I bought her and from
a different angle quite different to the Targa,
View attachment 11447

View attachment 11448

carlton

Visit site
This from a recent pilot book for the South Coast:
"Speed cameras now operate on the River Arun. The limit is a reasonable 6.5 knots. Fines can run up to £5000 and mariners are advised to shun the example of one chancer caught logging a coll 34 knots."

Talking of the Arun, why don't you and yours have a look at my puny attempt to enlighten hoi poloi with some pics of the river from Littlehampton to Arundel?

Could be another chance for backstabbing - don't miss it!

1. You're going to have to learn how to post a quote properly - the way you do it is confusing. :confused:

2. Neither firefly (who you aimed your reply at) nor solitaire11 (who you intended to aim your reply at) were on the River Arun, so that's completely irrelevant. :eek:

3. If there's a speed limit in place on the Arun and "...one chancer (was) caught logging a coll (sic) 34 knots..." then he deserved to be stung for every penny of it. Still not particularly relevant to your original comment about solitaire11 on a completely different river though, hmm...? :confused:

4. I saw your Littlehampton post and enjoyed it, thanks. I also thought it made a refreshing change in that it was one of the few posts you seem to have made that wasn't filled with negative comments - well done! :D

5. What's your definition of 'backstabbing'? Is it people having the audacity to question your motives for your incessant carping? If so, I'm guilty as charged. :)

6. Please have the good grace to cc this to your alter egos. :rolleyes:

Enjoy your boating. ;)

Last edited:

markc

Visit site
P4223110.JPG