Show us your mobo!

spinreach

Visit site
picture.php

Moored in St Kats, London

AdeOlly

Visit site
Sea Jade, our Prestige 32.

I know those two swans very well - one of them usually tries to to eat my feet and/or the swim platform if we don't provide food and fresh water from the transom shower. We are near the end of C; looks like your photo at the start of C?

AndieMac

Visit site
I'm intrigued that you have always fitted your fenders so nice,
evenly spread over the length, and exactly the same hight,
is this a coincidence or is it a addiction?
anyhow, I like that

Shh Bart he didn't want that brought to attention :) besides the second fender is not quite as large as the others which upsets the symmetry. :)

D

Deleted User YDKXO

I'm intrigued that you have always fitted your fenders so nice,
evenly spread over the length, and exactly the same hight,
is this a coincidence or is it a addiction?
anyhow, I like that

Ha,ha. Believe me, you'll soon develop a fender obsession yourself with your new boat. Mapism's fender obsession seems to be well under control compared to some owners I've seen in the Med:)

AndieMac

Visit site
is it just me or are others getting bored of the repetitive slagging posts which seem to be in every thread right now....I am new round here and joined to look at the positive side of the sport...why the negativity all the time :(

This is the best behaved forum cem, it's just sometimes a loose cannon from scuttlebutt comes over to give what they think is a broad-side into the ranks.
Someone usually has to show them the door, it's just Carlton's turn at the moment.

D

Deleted User YDKXO

This is the best behaved forum cem, it's just sometimes a loose cannon from scuttlebutt comes over to give what they think is a broad-side into the ranks.
Someone usually has to show them the door, it's just Carlton's turn at the moment.

Yeah its bloody rude. I don't see any moboers on Scut Yer But slagging off sailboats so I don't understand why they stick their nose in here

MapisM

Visit site
I'm a lifelong mast-and-sails chap, but that boat's gorgeous, and could easily tempt me to the Dark Side.
Many thanks for the appreciation.
Though actually I'm not so surprised, 'cause I'm used to hear similar comments from other boaters with the same experience as yours, rather than MoBoers.
I suppose that's because those who are used to fastish cruising speed tend to see more the disadvantages than the advantages of full displacement lifestyle... :)

MapisM

Visit site
Shh Bart he didn't want that brought to attention :) besides the second fender is not quite as large as the others which upsets the symmetry. :)
ROTFL, well spotted.
Though actually it's the first towards the bow which is different (A4 vs. A3 of the others, IIRC). Also the slightly different colour of the cover gives that away, if you look carefully.
But there's a reason for everything: a larger fender fits better where the hull begins its V shape, so that's unmistakably the one to use at the bow.

Oh, and in reply to Bart question: neither coincidence nor obsession.
Just rigorous discipline with the fender monkey(s)...
You will self-develop that PDQ, as also Mike said! :D