Show us your mobo!

oGaryo

Visit site
=Tom Price;2949359]
=carlton:
"So your reply to Firefly was actually aimed at Solitaire?"

Where did he come from? This is about values, not people.
And your so-called Quote is inaccuate.
Suggest you find an answer to your own question:
"Is there a speed limit on that stretch of water?"

Even if there isn't there's cause for much concern!

jeeez Tom... why do you feel the need to police just about everything that goes on in life within these forum walls? is it really going to make a difference? chill out a tad for goodness sakes:rolleyes:

carlton

Visit site

Cheekybrat

Visit site
just after we bought her last year

boat2.jpg

carlton

Visit site
No its a princess 35 from Farndon and previously, Newark, Portsmouth and Jersey according to the sales receipts, but I can assure you it will be going up to Hull fairly soon

Apologies - I was fooled by the angle of attack.

Good marina, Hull. I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself there. Just watch yourself on entering the lock entrance/marina on springs. :)

Peanuts

Visit site
Hi Strakeryrius

Wondered where you had been, didn't see you over easter, now I know why - good trip?
Have you moved mooring?

Back to the pictures, here is mine anchored just off Furzey Island one evening last year - lovely

JackDog

Visit site
Show you Peregrine

Peregrine at collection last year, then look what a bit of minor refurb can do if you let your enthusiasm run away with you.:p

Rename ceremony ( lots of champagne and words to Neptune ) and hopefully finished article within next month...ish. Watch this space.:cool:

carlton

Visit site
Peregrine at collection last year, then look what a bit of minor refurb can do if you let your enthusiasm run away with you.:p

Rename ceremony ( lots of champagne and words to Neptune ) and hopefully finished article within next month...ish. Watch this space.:cool:

Err... if that's a Princess 30S I might have been owned it about 20 years ago...

:eek: