Show us your mobo!

landlockedpirate

Visit site
Only been out a couple of times, but here's a pic at sundown from my phone.

22042011153.jpg

Firefly625

Visit site
my binliner..

easter2011-2020.jpg

....not that I normally like wind-ups, but I'd love to see the reaction if you posted this on the Thames Forum, with a the line .. "Hi, Newbie here, had a great time on the Thames last weekend, not many boats around so clocked 30knots between Staines and Chertsey.." and then just wait for the comments!! :D

apologies for thread drift...

solitaire11

Visit site
....not that I normally like wind-ups, but I'd love to see the reaction if you posted this on the Thames Forum, with a the line .. "Hi, Newbie here, had a great time on the Thames last weekend, not many boats around so clocked 30knots between Staines and Chertsey.." and then just wait for the comments!! :D

lol... maybe a couple of years ago i would have.. i'm to sensible/boring nowadays..

nice idea though. lol

ash12

Visit site

Would be funny, although they'd spot the wind up as its not on the Thames.