Seateach - Second Hand Sails

Roach1948

www.dallimoredesigns.nl
I have been looking for second-hand sails for my yacht and Seateach were recommended to me on here. Their second hand list looks comprehensive and a few sails looked like they were the ones. The first was a spinnaker, but when contacted they said it had been sold; the list was out of date. Now, two weeks later, I see a storm jib. Same thing again! You would have though somebody would have updated the list two weeks back. Such a waste of my time... Thought I would warn others.

mainmarine

www.mainmarine.co.uk
I've just been looking through my storage room and realised that I have a few redundant sails from previous boats, if you let me know the sizes you are looking for I will see if I have one to suit, I know I have a cruising chute 5m x 7m x 8m and a nearly new hanked on foresail from a Seal 22, I have a tan mainsail and a blue foresail also, plus a snuffer and other sails

chris505

Visit site
Hi We have a very good condition foresail from a 21ft cox, we live in Woodbridge, so if you are interested let us know.

G

This sort of item ... I agree is a pain that list is not current ... but I also know they have a turnover that is hard to keep up with ...

I have always found a phone call with dimensions etc. - they then check shelves and say yea or nay !

dupetit

Visit site
My Cox 22 Ketch needs sails!
The big mast sail has sizes 5,10 x 2,50 x 6,20 ?? and I am still searching for this sail and for a storm fock.
Tell me if you can help.
KInd regards
dupetit