Seamaster 30 Air draught

moonraker 36

Visit site
replaced the glass in the wheelhouse on one some years ago. when he clouted the cabin roof on the glory hole....

I believe their are two different height wheel house on the seamaster 30?

depends what engine's were fitted, one had a lower floor which resulted in a lower airdraft.

tabler

Visit site
replaced the glass in the wheelhouse on one some years ago. when he clouted the cabin roof on the glory hole....

I believe their are two different height wheel house on the seamaster 30?

depends what engine's were fitted, one had a lower floor which resulted in a lower airdraft.

Twin 65hp Thornycroft. It is not the Lowliner model.

There are so many conflicting measurements given for the air draught for this boat. Thanks for the replies anyway guys.

johnjackson945

Visit site
There are loads of them about in the area and they do go through on a regular basis so cant be too bad

Moved my Bayliner from Bardney Lock to my new berth at Burton Waters this morning (8th of November 2015). Until Friday I was not sure if it would clear the bridge and Glory Hole and when I searched I came across your item in Feb 2011, I know its a long time ago, which gave me the confidence to go. My crew think I had about 10 centimetres to spare. Many thanks for the advice and I have now joined the forum. John Jackson (Charlotte).