Scuttlebutt Solent to Poole Novice Cruise - Spring 2012

Seajet

Visit site
Chrissie,

PM sent.

PhillM,

I know someone ( fairly novice but has his head screwed on the right way ! ) who's keen to attend, but is waiting for word from potential crew; is there a cut-off date ?

gallan947

Visit site
That would be much appreciated. Done the passage many times on other boats but first time on mine so a bit of moral support would be good.:)

Need another Leisure 17? :) or have i missed the cut off?

Would love to join a trip like this, excellent idea to be able to sail out further than Chi to Bembridge with company!

Last edited:

Ru88ell

Visit site

Would love to join a trip like this, excellent idea to be able to sail out further than Chi to Bembridge with company!

Be quick. I need £5.50 via PayPal for Yarmouth, and you need to call Poole and book in.

Giblets

Visit site

Go for it, Graham. We could always raft together and pretend to be a catamaran if the big boys start ganging up on us! :D

PhillM

Visit site
Spotters Guide info please

I now have info from most people but am missing:

Lustyd
IB1
Barry H

Can you please PM me asap as I would like to get the first complete version of the guide finished and out this week. You can then check your entry and send modifications in good time.

Anybody who would like to include a photo should email to Holly (you should have her email address from previous version) but again, it needs to be done this week please.

Finally: its nearly time to call last orders, any other takers?

PhillM

Visit site
Chrissie,

PM sent.

PhillM,

I know someone ( fairly novice but has his head screwed on the right way ! ) who's keen to attend, but is waiting for word from potential crew; is there a cut-off date ?

No specific date that I know of but I guess Yarmouth and Poole will get booked u sooner or later.

Russell can you comment as your managing bookings etc?

BarryH

Visit site
Looks as if my crew have deserted for this one. If anyone wants a berth then theres one going. Don't "do" cooking, but do make sure that the obligitory bacon roll and tea/coffe is on the table in the morning.

gallan947

Visit site
Guys I'm so sorry i'm late in responding, been manic at work sorting the air traffic stuff out for the Olympics - am defo wanting to still come, really hope it's not too late?

Have sent Russel the money tonight,

I am planning on making it to Yarmouth on the Friday.

Please tell me i'm not too late :(

Will crack on and try to book mooring spots for Yarmouth and Poole tomorrow

Graham

Ru88ell

Visit site
Guys I'm so sorry i'm late in responding, been manic at work sorting the air traffic stuff out for the Olympics - am defo wanting to still come, really hope it's not too late?

Have sent Russel the money tonight,

I am planning on making it to Yarmouth on the Friday.

Please tell me i'm not too late :(

Will crack on and try to book mooring spots for Yarmouth and Poole tomorrow

Graham

Got it. Please book in with Poole. I'll sort Yarmouth. Can you also please send your details to PhillM for the Spotters Guide.