Request to Forum Admin to remove marklow video thread

petem

www.fairlineownersclub.com
Eh? Yesterday it was the best boat in the world. Today they called Gludys video 'home made' (which is a little insensitive) and now the 'marlow will be a dead duck'.

I think there needs to be a bit of counting to 10 on here.

Pete

markdj

www.stronge.org.uk
That is a sad state of affairs Paul, but ultimately you know the situation better than any of us. It's amazing how little things can escalate beyond all reasonable measure. Maybe after they have realised the error of their ways they may make a public apology on here and you can kiss and make-up.

In the meantime, will I give Geoff a ring for you /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif ?

1971Lou

N/A
Visit site
the dealer is very important from what i have researched, he has lost faith in them and he has cancelled his order. if he can lose faith others will follow. who wants a dealer like that these people dont have a clue about customer care. glupy is upset and upset enough to cancel his order that is not funny at all it is stressful and ruining a dream who can forgive anyone for that

petem

www.fairlineownersclub.com
But he's been telling us for the last two years how good this particular dealer is.

This all seems a bit petty to me. Paul obviously loved/loves the Marlowes. It seems a shame that it has ended like this.

Furthermore I don't think I can stand Paul trying to find another boat (it's far too stressful)!

Pete

Gludy

www.sailingvideos4us.com
Basically it is very simple.

For wahtever reason there is no way i can go down to the UK dealer with all the hundreds of choices and descisions still to make and with glad heart spec the boat.

I have been through two years of hell with my last boat and wanted so much for buying this to be a pleasant experience. It no longer is, therefore i stpop the process.

I am very much a self made man who has had tio earn every penny to get to where I am today, so maybe I do not fit into the vision of a 'UK Marlow Owner'
The video incident was the last straw. I just wanted to be treated with respect and I was not.

ChartScrubba

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
i would be very pissed off as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

I get the impression that you get very pissed off with a lot of things. Compensating for something?????

ChartScrubba

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
The video incident was the last straw. I just wanted to be treated with respect and I was not.

[/ QUOTE ]

But until today everything smelt of roses, so if this was the last straw, what was the first?

Have you stopped to consider you might be part of the problem? Or perhaps you are just very, very unlucky...

D

Deleted User YDKXO

Re: Yeah right! And what if....

[ QUOTE ]
It has cost them my order.

[/ QUOTE ]

Take a deep breath before you do anything you might regret, gludy. Trader Wales may have been pressured by other people. It's a great boat. Shame to miss out

Or is this one giant wind-up???

D

Deleted User YDKXO

Agree with you entirely, Magnum. Word of mouth is a far more effective method of promoting a product than even the most sophisticated kind of advertising. If a customer of mine was extolling the virtues of my products to other potential customers, I'd be delighted

ChartScrubba

Visit site
And how do you know that I am not there already? Or indeed how old I am, or where I live? Or my creed or colour for that matter?

Assumptions can be very dangerous, very dangerous indeed.

Gludy

www.sailingvideos4us.com
Yes - I get fed up when my boat;/s keel collapses.
I get fed up when my engine thrust detaches itself from the boat.
Would you not be fed up with a boat and demand a refund?

I get pissed off with the attitude of a dealer treating me without respect and I cancel my order.

So what eaxcactly are you trying to say ... spell it out please